Friday, March 11, 2011

tattooed girl by Tracy Proctor

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

Ah sorry for double submission, i forgot to put information!


Nicola Kay, 18, Hertfordshire England. My tumblr blog is the click through link and the story behind my tattoos so far is family. My half sleeve, is made up on five roses, leaves, rosebuds, a grandfather clock and my grandfathers initials off his signet ring on the underside of my wrist, and the date of his death parallel on the top. The hands of the clock also point to the time he died. This piece is in progress, there are still more buds and leaves, plus two lines of lyrics and an owl clutching a key, to complete  a sleeve. I first designed this idea when i was 10 shortly after his death, wanting to have something meaningful and everlasting in my life as he was and is to this day. My backpiece, a koi fish waterfall, is for my mother. A pisces with a interest in tattoos and the most important person in my life. The two koi represent her and I, cascading down a waterfall together which resembles our lives. She always has my back and now she’ll always be on it!


Ah sorry for double submission, i forgot to put...

tattooed girl

tattoed girl


Photo

tattooed girl

tattoed girl


Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment